Thursday, January 8, 2015

The beginning ...

is for ALPHA


The word Alpha is not only the first letter in the Greek alphabet but it also is defined as the beginning of something, the start or something that is first.  It also can mean some person, some thing that is dominant, the leader.

When I think of these definitions I think about the positioning of the Lord in my life.  I think about how He has become the leader of my thoughts, my actions, my circumstances and my praise. Because I trust in the Lord and lean not to my own understanding, all I can do is follow His lead, proclaiming daily…if it be Thy will, Lord.
 
He is the beginning point of any project or creative idea that we may have. Creativity and ideas stem from His direction in the first place.  Before we can even start, the anointing of the Holy Ghost, which is God, plants the seed in our spirits. Before that seed can even germinate, it must be watered by prayers and praise causing it to take root and grow and finally bloom into what God wants us to do. 

A is for alpha. This is the beginning of things.

#soulwriter #whatithoughtwassojustaint  #gracefulaging #livingwithpride

Books by Debi Mason:
What I Thought Was So Just Ain't - Aging through God's Grace
Amazon.com (paperback)
Amazon.com (Kindle edition)
Barnes & Noble (paperback)
Barnes & Noble (NOOK edition)
ISBN-13: 978-0692236475
Release: June, 2014

Arizona Clay: A journey of self-discovery
Amazon.com (paperback)
Barnes & Noble (paperback)
ISBN-13: 9781606964880
Release: June, 2009

Follow me on Twitter:  @DebiOak

No comments:

Post a Comment