Monday, March 31, 2014

God Of My Rock


"The God of my rock. In Him will I trust. He is my shield and the horn of my salvation, my high tower and my refuge, my saviour that saved me from violence."    2Samuel 22:3  KJV

God my foundation, firm soil, unmovable, unchanging -

He holds me.

My trust is His as His mighty hand shields even as the turbulent winds blow.  It is "He who makes the storm a calm".

He restores me.

The author of completeness and perfection. All that I am or will ever be - 
The essence of my very soul.

He so loves me.

Salvation still in this place of refuge standing like an ancient, tall tree.  With a loving embrace He fills with abundant grace.

Standing in His shadow -

He keeps me.

(c) Debi Mason, 2014, Oakland, CA, USA
#whatithoughtwassojustaint

No comments:

Post a Comment