Thursday, March 6, 2014



When God Speaks At Twilight ...

When He speaks you better listen.  In the twilight hours hearing God whisper He so loves me.  Hearing and recognizing He has done it. It is not for me to try to figure out how. He did it.  My job is to give Him praise for it!

My life is getting ready to change.  Changing for the better because He said so. What is amazing to me is the end of a journey. Realizing what the bible says is also sure: But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint. Isaiah 40:31 KJV

When the Lord speaks. He tells me that I am about to close a chapter. The confidence in His voice and joy that I am experiencing makes my somewhat weary heart pound with anticipation.  Chapters close others open.  I have the faith to believe this is so.  I trust God enough to know this is so.  All things are possible.

He is the Alpha and the Omega!  He is exactly who He says he is….the beginning and the end.  Yes, my life is getting ready to change.  Some of what I have been praying for, hoping for and believing for is about to come to pass and I do believe it is going to blow my mind! It is going to be bigger and more fantastic than my little brain can comprehend.  Yes, we serve a big God.

Confirmation on what was whispered of things to come.  The time for preparation has ended and we will see the birthing of great ministries flowing from the doors of our churches. Successful businesses among all of the true worshipers will come to be.  The anointing is thick and the oil is raining down. We have waited and cried and have yet praised Him in spite of all of our tears.  The Lord sees.
 
The time has come for us to lift ourselves up from that prostrate position and step into what He has promised.  The time has come for us all to walk in the newness.  Celebrate His victory over all of our ills and missteps and misfortunes. We already know that He is able to do exceeding and abundantly above all we can ever ask or think.  He has equipped us and the harvest is ripe.

I love twilight hours like this when the Lord speaks.

The Lord speaks as the moon rises.

March 6. 2014
(c) Debi Mason, Oakland, CA, USA  

No comments:

Post a Comment