Saturday, March 15, 2014


Repeat after me:

I am not going to sit here today confused and dazed
I am not going to wallow in a sadness that is not real because it has been manufactured by the enemy
I will not think less of myself than what God thinks of me – he calls me friend
I will understand and walk in the fact that He is a rewarder  of them that diligently seek him
I will believe without doubting that if he be for me who can possibly be against me
I understand this day more than any other that I am more than a conquerer
I see clearly the working of my enemy and that I can see that he is a defeated foe and has no power over me
I see clearly that my enemy wants me to be totally self- absorbed that I don’t have time to pray or minister to someone else that is in need of a word from the Lord.
I know without a doubt that the devil is a liar and a great deceiver but he is not and will never be greater than my God who comforts, heals, delivers, protects and blesses his faithful children
·      
      "But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you."  Because I have stated these things and have lifted them up in absolute, total yoke breaking praise, it is so. It is signed, sealed and delivered in Jesus name.


My prayer for you:

God please bless those in the fight today.  Give them the strength to be all that you have called them to be.  May they be healthy, vibrant and full of the joy that you promised in exchange for their devotion and praise and unwavering faith.  May we all prove ourselves comitted to the ministry….to serve in a world that is in desperate need of your love, your light and your mercy.  Dear Lord, thank you for your hand and Holy Ghost power that is upon each of us.  Amen.

2 comments:

  1. This post blessed me in more ways than one. Just what I needed to read as I awoke with a mental attack from the enemy and needed to go into prayer. Thank you for writing and sharing. ~LadyE

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. God bless you, Lady E. I am pretty sure I wrote this feeling about the same. When the enemy is on his post the only thing I can do is pray and write my way out. For me writing is like getting that junk that is on that "marble rolling around in a glass jar" out of me. I love you, Erika. Praying with you and for you. Please do the same for me.

      Delete