Thursday, April 10, 2014

Perhaps


Perhaps this is the time when I come into my own...the moment when I can freely declare that I am my own person.  Shall I claim ownership of my own thoughts and ideas?
Perhaps.

Perhaps this is that time in life when selfish contemplation of the world ceases and prayers to be a blessing to others for the rest of my days becomes something real. Maybe this is the day that the condemning voice of the naysayer will be stilled in a mind, in a heart, in a spirit leaving room for an abundant life to spring forth.
Perhaps.

Perhaps this is a day of revelation that rides on the beam of spring's golden morning sunshine bringing with it new mercies.  Yesterday is gone and tomorrow is yet to be.  Today is all there is and it is finally understood that at the core of every dream dreamed is faith unwavering. Yet and still the solid rock underfoot is a trust that cannot be shaken, a leaning not and fully knowing that He sees.  He guides.  He cares.  He is. 

Perhaps the time is now.

(c) Debi Mason, Oakland, CA, USA, 2014
#whatithoughtwassojustaint

No comments:

Post a Comment