Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Was That One by Paul Mason

There is no better way for me to say thank you and that I love you right now than to share this on my blog.  Paul Mason this is brilliant and very, very touching.  I am proud of you.  God has prepared you for such a time as this. Get ready, little brother.  Great things are in store for you.  Take your time and listen to the signs and pay attention to the wonders.  Don't expect acknowledgement from anyone or even expect anyone you know to get it. Believe me, somebody half way around the world is going to be moved and touched greatly because God has directed it to be so. Amen? Read:

Was That One

Was that one
no regrets no remorse
did it all for none
to have fun and be done
pleasure set my course
in, out and about
till one day
one was without
no love but no hate
my world as a toy
without air
a ball
tossed to and fro
over the fence
I fall
the darkness
the suspense
none to catch me
Yet One as a child
Searched
He found me
waiting for Him
Gentleness like none
game over
now has come
the war has been won
iampaulmason714
My five minute meditation and writing
(c) 2016, USA


2 comments: