Thursday, January 14, 2016

Mind Wonderings



Sometimes my mind wonders from thing to thing. 
Skipping with joy through fields and streams. 
Relishing moments of carefree freedom
Flying high on unbending time’s wing.

Sometimes when my mind wonders
God is directing my path
Babbling stream of sediment -
Dreams long ago past
Hope - a welcoming road that is clear
Fore the things I hold sacred 
Are things I hold near.
(c)2016, USA
www.facebook.com/obyhousetellers



Books by Debi Mason:

What I Thought Was So Just Ain't - Aging through God's Grace
Amazon.com (paperback)
Amazon.com (Kindle edition)
Barnes & Noble (paperback)
Barnes & Noble (NOOK edition)
ISBN-13: 978-0692236475
Release: June, 2014

Arizona Clay: A journey of self-discovery
Amazon.com (paperback)
Barnes & Noble (paperback)
ISBN-13: 9781606964880
Release: June, 2009

Follow me on Twitter:  @DebiOak

No comments:

Post a Comment