Saturday, September 14, 2013


Featured painting:   The Dance by Becky Kinkaid


Just For Today             

Just for today I am going to take faith by the horns and live my life in freedom without worry of what I should eat, what I should wear or how am I going to get from point A to point B.  Just for today.

Just for today I am going to live in the moment. I will not project into a future that has not yet happened and re-live a past that is already gone. I am going to trust His faithfulness and live and breathe confidently that what He says is true….”I will never leave you or forsake you”.  Just for today.

Just for today I am going to believe that I have all the money I need in my bank account.  I am going to sincerely believe that God is indeed the supplier of all my needs. As He clothes the lilies of the field in fine arraignment so does He clothe me!  Just for today.

Just for today I am going to believe that I am on assignment as directed by God and not directed by my own wishes and desires. I am believing that I am anointed and divinely inspired to uplift and encourage the downtrodden. I have the words in my mouth that will lose the chains of the captive and give sight to those blinded by the cares of this world.  Just for today.

Just for today I am going to fully understand and appreciate His love, His grace, His mercy. Because of these things I am able to give Him honor and give Him all of the glory fore I am nothing without Him. Just for today.

Just for today I am going to look at things through the spirit and not through my flesh.  I will be grateful for the power of the Holy Ghost. I understand that FEAR is indeed false evidence appearing real.  Just for today.

And maybe tomorrow I will say it again …
Just for today.
The day after that I will say it again …
Just for today.
Then the day after that I will sweetly repeat
All that I have is
Just for today.

Living Out Loud for Jesus.
©2013, USA
Debi Mason, Spoken Word Ministries, 7/11/2013 



No comments:

Post a Comment